Wednesday 25 November 2015

Wednesday 25th of November 2015

Today's Lesson:

2nd monthly written test

Today's Homework:

Speech writing.

Two students did not follow the directions in some parts of the test which greatly affected their score. They will be given the opportunity to re-test tomorrow. However, their original score will be the one entered on file. I have always been strict about this, as it is extremely important that they demonstrate the ability to follow directions in tests. They must learn this now, so that in the future, at high school, college or university, they will follow directions carefully and habitually.

I do not do this to be mean to the students. In fact I was saddened when I saw the error they had made. I do this to prepare them for future tests, whether it be high school, college, university or even their career.

No comments:

Post a Comment